Popular Posts

Friday 13 May 2011

13 Bears ,a pig, and lots of weed



Why it's embarrassing to be a Canadian sometimes! So many drug busts!

Friday the 13th

I have always had great luck on Friday the 13th every year ,or at least a really nice day! I have worse luck every Tuesday I don't know why! But some people do suffer from the Friday the 13th curse, my friend just told me her car was stolen today! What have your experiences been like on Friday the 13th every year? I found it interesting to read the following article 13 silly superstitions! Enjoy and thanks for reading my blog! Have a great weekend!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43023988/ns/technology_and_science-science/

http://youtu.be/LE8JaXH0qiw This video is linked to the story above! I dare you to watch it with a straight face! It's impossible!

1 comment:

  1. The bear/pig/pot story was good, and the Russian news anchor clip was hard not to laugh at.

    I've read the real reason for Friday the 13th being 'unlucky' was because it was on such a day in the middle-ages that the king of France had the Knights Templar massacred [after they fought the Crusades] so he wouldn't have to pay back his debt to them and could seize their assets.

    ReplyDelete