Popular Posts

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Reel TV News- Fox Cancels Five, Season 8 Could be the Last for House, and Hugh Grant in Talks to Replace Charlie Sheen- 05/11/11

Reel TV News- Fox Cancels Five, Season 8 Could be the Last for House, and Hugh Grant in Talks to Replace Charlie Sheen- 05/11/11

I think Fox is not giving Breaking In enough of a chance ! It only had 5 episodes! The others all had at least 13 episodes! They are getting as bad as NBC which canceled the Paul Reiser show after only two episodes! If they were that ruthless back in the 90's Seinfeld and Cheers would have got the axe ! I am excited about Hugh Grant possibly replacing Charlie Sheen! I am a huge fan of this Brit, and he's perfect ! He's hilarious, and he's a womanizer ! Would you tune in if he was on, or would you be turned off? What shows do you hope don't get canceled before the fall?

3 comments:

  1. I never watched Two And A Half Men, but I like Hugh Grant in comedy, so I'd check it out. For the fall I'm hoping V, Chuck, Harry's Law and The Event survive the cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would be funny but I don't see him moving here. Plus, if he does do the show, I hope he does it without that British accent Jeff Z Buzz Entertainment Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latest thing I heard is that 'talks have cooled down'. I can't blame the producers for going all out and trying to bring in a big name.

    ReplyDelete