Popular Posts

Saturday 14 May 2011

Bridesmaids is actually funnier than the Hangover!

I was very pleased to finally see a comedy in the theatre that I would watch more than once! Written by a SNL star in four days, this movie is a deep movie about friendship that is the anti-chick flick ! Only once is a gag in there for shock value, and it is shockingly funny! The whole cast is fantastic here, and makes me want to watch SNL on a regular basis again! I knew Melissa McCarthy was talented as far back as the Gilmore Girls, but Kristen Wiig is a real actress, not just a comedian, and Maya Rudolph can play serious as well as silly. I was also impressed with the Irish cop that keeps popping up right when Kristen is having the most embarrassing things happen to her!  This will be Melissa Mcarthy's breakout movie , watch out for her in the future! I hope Kristen Wiig and Judd Apatow get together again soon! They are a great team. So nice to see a romantic comedy not ruined by Katherine Heigl
<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0565250/ Melissa McCarthy http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1325419/-kristen Wiig
The first video is a clip of Mike and Molly and the second is an interview with Kristen and Jason Bateman, stars of Paul!

This is the best comedy I have seen in 2011! What is your favorite comedy of the year so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment