Popular Posts

Monday 16 May 2011

Time flies when you are having fun!


I am really enjoying having no stress in my life right now! Well ,there is a little stress about not having money to go anywhere on vacation! Good thing I have some money saved to pay my internet , cell, and Netflix bills this summer! Time is going fast, and I am never bored. I did see an old friend from KFC,and she told me they had great management now. My favorite employee, a KFC cook when I left, had been promoted to assistant manager.and she got good hours. So I phoned the asst manager and he said he would be glad to take my resume and keep it on file, but they were overstaffed right now and all resumes they got were going to the south end store! That's a switch as they were always understaffed before! So I am reading books from the library, blogging,catching up on classic movie , getting ready for massive yard sale on saturday, weeding dandelions off lawn every day, and of course buzzing on Google Buzz ! (follow me at kittycat70@gmail.com)

Question of the Day
What is the real reason Trump decided not  to run for president? I think it is because he knows he can't beat Obama. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it Steph! Can't answer the Trump question...but it's so good to hear you're out and about and into life! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not entirely sure he was serious, but IF he was....he definitely called it off when he saw the tide turned against him. His ego couldn't handle that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means no more sideshow distractions. They can focus on nominating the best candidate to try to defeat Obama's bid for re-election
    He was kind of making a big joke out of the GOP. Jeff Z Entertainment Junkie Bklyn NY Native

    ReplyDelete