Popular Posts

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Harper's Bizarre

Going to the Dentist


Nobody looks forward to going to the dentist but it's a necessary evil if you want to have a great smile! My family just changed our dentist a year ago after our dentist of 25 years retired. There was a parade of temporary dentists from Toronto, a different one every day. No one knew our files and we got conflicting information from each dentist.  When we changed dentists, I had to go six times to get all my work done! It doesn't help having soft enamel! I had to stop drinking black soda and have splenda instead of sugar in my coffee. I also switched to an electric toothbrush. What a difference six months makes! Today I went for my checkup and they said What a Difference ! I had no new cavities ! So, today I didn't mind going to the dentist at all !
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2301/do-dentists-have-the-highest-suicide-rate

Harper's Conservatives decimate Liberals with Attack Ads. or The NDP Strikes Back!


I am a die-hard Liberal. I also would love to see the NDP in power, as Jack Layton is a good man .The main reasons I don't like Harper are he doesn't think women belong in positions of power, and the nasty attack ads on Michael Ignatieff (Iggy) and the Liberals! They were pulled off the TV, but not before the damage had been done! Whenever I asked neighbors or family why they weren't voting Liberal, they said there's something about the leader I don't like!  Some were voting for Harper because he was the lesser of three evils! All I can say is Be Careful What you Wish For ! Four more years of his control freak ruling, people will really be ready for change! The bright side is no more elections till 2015 and they have strong opposition in the NDP and maybe they will win the majority government next time !

1 comment: