Popular Posts

Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Rapture Aftermath: Is Harold Camping just a puppet?

Interview with Harold Camping May 22
Letterman Top Ten List May 23
At first, when I heard about this guy bilking people out of their savings, I was very angry. But when I did research I saw that he wasn't making a fortune, and was just reinvesting it in the radio station. Then, when I saw he had said oh that was a miscalculation, it's now October21. I thought WTF?  this guy must be mentally ill ! He may be senile , after all he is 89! When I saw the interview above, I almost felt sorry for him. It seems like he is overwhelmed himself. I think there is a conglomerate behind this and they are just using him as a figurehead! He should be retired not used as a fundraising tool! I think the FCC should step in and shut the radio station to protect those gullible people who are investing. Just seems sad that so many people want their life on Earth to end this fast. Whether he is a con artist or not, this has got to stop!



1 comment:

  1. I don't feel sorry for him. But at the same time he does have his own believes. It is his right to believes along with the others who did believe. My guess is that a very small amount of people were thinking the same way. But they at least have the right to think the way they do. I am looking forward to the next rapture party.

    ReplyDelete