Popular Posts

Monday 23 May 2011

Mystery Science Theatre 3000-

Werewolf funny clips
I grew up with only basic cable on tv and only one television in the house until I was 21. So I watched Love Boat and Three's Company and whatever else my mom watched. Thanks to http://ca.movies.netflix.com/WiHom   I discovered the lunatic tv show MST 3000 and was very happy to finally have a way to make D list movies watchable! I had no idea it was Canadian! Ok I take back my theory that there is no decent Canadian Tv. There are obviously some exceptions to the rule!  I understand there was a movie produced in 1996  This Island Earth but still waiting for it to come on Netflix. I have 11 years of episodes to wade through!  My favorite part from the werewolf show was when the werewolf in human form was reading on his bed . The guys wisecracked He's reading So you think you might be a werewolf ,by Tom and Virginia Wolfe!  What are some of your favorite episodes? Which ones should I watch first? Or should I just start at the beginning? I hope to be able to watch one episode a day in the summer. Enjoy the clips below

No comments:

Post a Comment