Popular Posts

Wednesday 15 June 2011

New Social Network named Namesake

http://namesake.com/scarletangel
  I am very impressed so far. The welcome was very warm, the 2 founders immediately follow you, and the registration process takes 10 seconds, either FB or Twitter, (passwords that are always memorized) .
Pros
-Beautiful slick interface
-Endorsements from followers a fun feature
-ability to +1 a convo without needing an extension
-ability to vote up a convo
-conversation based not game based
Cons
-editing function better on Google Buzz
-character limitation

Google Buzz will always be my number 1 social network , but I could easily see this replacing Facebook a number 2.  It has a lot of traffic, not dead as a doornail like Diaspora or Orkut. The debates are amazing, and they even have a weekly podcast  Namesake live Thursdays at 7 pm. I would love to see Google have something similar. Check out the intro video embedded on my page.
The above link is a Namesake tutorial

1 comment: