I might as well do a blog post while my laptop is still functioning somewhat! Sorry there has been no blog for a week my computer has been out of commission since Wednesday! They say bad luck comes in threes (mine was in 4s) One brand new tv (flatscreen) picture tube blew, 9 yr old microwave blew, then my 18 month old router . Then the cable companys modem was down for 18 hrs , finally upgraded to wireless modem on Sunday. On top of all that my laptop had adware I couldn't get rid of and wasn't detected at all by MSEssentials . But how did http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.htmllet me down? I was paying for the pro account . I now only have the free service but switched to http://www.avira.com/ and am very impressed with them so far. Wish me luck the laptop lasts for another year without hard drive crashing, fan breaking, or more malware.
This is a very funny video
this is another song sung to the tune of Beat It
The bottom video is about Hangouts
rants from a redhead on pop culture job searches and ways internet and cell phones have changed the world
Popular Posts
-
I have never lost faith in Google Social, and was always looking forward to Circles or whatever it would be called. At one point, there wer...
-
http://www.netaddiction.com/index.php?option=com_bfquiz&view=onepage&catid=46&Itemid=106 The above link is an internet addicti...
-
http://www.videobb.com/video/wANvJOMEx2vL The link above is in my top 5 favorite shows! Its a shame its on in the summer as not enough peop...
-
Life After People is a very thought-provoking,and fascinating documentary on the History Channel that examines how fast society and building...
-
Hello World! This is my very first blog entry, so please be patient and don't laugh (unless I have a joke that's funny!) I love noth...
-
http://www.videobb.com/f/uxytvsccJaFN.swf This movie is a movie the whole family can enjoy! It is just as funny as Shrek or Toy Story but ...
-
Season 4 Trailer I am late experiencing the thrills of this show. You should never judge a show by its synopsis or network it is on until...
-
Stories of my Mother My mom and my sister and I are pretty close! We never went to school away from home(at her request) and when we move...
-
Celebrities Who Slept With the Nanny I think I have figured out why celebrity infidelity bothers me more than any other scandal. I almost...
-
I have always thought Obama was a fantastic choice for president and actually wished for the first time that I was born American! The only ...
Monday, 15 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Stephane,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your blog link, I am so happy to read your blogs too, short and simple,. This is really interesting one, sometime the computers play havoc with us when it is more required, its really irritating that without internet and blog etc is really upsetting! I understand your agony, and i could relate it very much. Anyways I wish you a trouble free year ahead with your laptop and other electronic gadgets. LOL
Keep inform, keep posting
Best regards
Philip